Well, this seems to be the thing to do! Just like I got sucked into Facebook and MySpace, I am sure that I will get sucked into blogging as well!
Until very recently I knew very little about blogging. Other than looking at the few blog pages of family and friends, I was pretty clueless to the whole deal. I am currently taking a master's class on technology. We have learned incredible amounts of information about technology and creating a blog was one of them. I am creating this blog for a grade in technology, but have a feeling that this will become an enjoyable past time for myself.
I will do my very best to keep all of you updated on the "Chap Life."
2 comments:
Yea - another one to add to my daily "blog schedule"
See you Wednesday!!
Welcome to the blogging world! I saw that you had a blog via Melissa's new blog. How fun! I can now stay in touch with all you "Chap's"! :)
Lori O.
Post a Comment