Thursday we spent the day celebrating Thanksgiving with Eric's family. It was a day for eating, playing games, and watching Chevy Chase's Christmas Vacation. A very fun and relaxing day!
Friday was a day for work to be done. Eric had the deer hunting crew over and they spent the day preparing deer meat. I got the lucky job of cutting up onions for them. I spent an hour crying while trying to cut those dang things up! I also spent several hours working on my master's paper. Not such a fun day, but productive.
Saturday was another turkey day! We made the trip down to Faribault to have Thanksgiving with my family. Another day of good food and hanging out with family.
Today was the day to begin the Christmas season! A beautiful coating of snow to get me in the Christmas mood. I started out with a little shopping and then spent the afternoon putting up the Christmas decorations.
At the end of a long weekend, I am finally sitting down to relax for a while before heading to bed.
A great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment