Last week was the week for babies!!! It was a very fun and exciting week. I am pretty sure that I didn't sleep very well all week. The anticipation of these new arrivals kept me up much of the night:)
Last Sunday night I received a text message from my friend Desiree at 1:30 in the morning. Her water had broke. Of course from that point on, I was waiting for the call....
I finally got the call at 9:45 saying that Elsa Jean Helstrom had arrived! She arrived 3 weeks early so was quite the little peanut. So adorable! She was breech in mommy's stomach so she liked to put her little legs high in the air as much as possible. It is pretty cute. Here is a picture with her legs above her head.
Well, her little one was a little more stubborn. Darcy went into the hospital Monday night and did not have her little guy until early Wednesday morning. 30+ hours of labor. Yikes!!!
Joel and Darcy welcomed Parker Joel Hempel into the world on January 20th, 2010. He is the cutest little guy! I was able to meet the little guy on Friday night at the hospital. We also got to welcome him home on Saturday afternoon.
The Hempel family with their newest addition!
Parker and I at the hospital
Rachel and Parker
While I was in the cities for the weekend visiting Darcy and Parker, I got to spend some time with Rachel and her baby Finley. Finley just turned two months old. She was so much fun to cuddle with. She is starting to coo and smile. So cute!!!
1 comment:
Cute pictures, Claire!! We seriously need to talk soon. I've forgotten what your voice sounds like! :)
Post a Comment