Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Faribo 2010

A weekend of fun with great friends!!!
We spent last weekend in Faribault at our friends Ryan and Liz's.
My college girlfriends and their hubands met up for a little weekend getaway.
Most of the gang made it for the weekend.
All but Darcy and Joel, Marissa and Blake, and Katie and Russ were able to come.
We missed you guys!
Friday night we all brought a dish to share for supper. There was some amazing food to eat! And eat we did:) After supper, we hit up the big town of Faribault. Boy was that interesting. I have only gone out on the town a few times since I have been 21. It was quite the crowd! We got to experience some great "headbangers" swishing their hair in the air to the band. I think we all managed to make it until about 4 am. Nonetheless to say...we were tired Saturday morning.
The boys went snowmobiling and ice fishing while the girls hung out and sat in the hot tub! Oh how nice it was! Saturday night we went into town for supper and some bowling. We had some great games of bowling...I got a 137! I was pretty proud. After bowling, we went back and got into a mad game of Catch Phrase.
The weekend was absolutely awesome!

A pic of the group...Brad and Rach were not in on this pic

All the girls on Friday night

The ladies at the bowling alley Saturday night


Eric and I

Brad and Rachel

Tim and Gina

Amanda and Ryan

Liz and Ryan
Thank you to Liz and Ryan for hosting a super fun weekend! It was so great to catch up with everyone and have a chance to hang out. Let's do it again soon!







1 comment:

Marco Family said...

AGREED!!! Awesome weekend, I was so sad when it was over!