Friday, June 18, 2010

17 week update

Time seems to be just flying by!
I have reached 17 weeks today!
I continue to feel great!
I am so fortunate to feel as well as I do.
The only real food aversion I have is to meat.
I can eat it if someone else prepares it,
but I can't stand making it myself!!!
...
I had a dr. appointment on Wednesday and everything looked great.
We looked for the heartbeat for quite some time
which made me quite nervous.
After about a minute (an eternity to me)
she found the baby's heartbeat. 147 BPM.
My heartbeat is so strong that it was overpowering
the little one's heartbeat:)
...
July 14th is our next appointment!
This is the exciting one...we will find out if it is a girl or boy!
I am still thinking it is a girl. Eric does too.
Soon enough we will know!
...
My belly continues to grow (and quite quickly I might say)
16 weeks
17 weeks

I got myself a shirt to wear for fun!
The saying is perfect for us:)

I have put up a poll on the blog to see if you think it is a girl or boy.
Be sure to vote!



2 comments:

Rachel said...

I have the day on my calendar already so I can stalk you until the news comes :) I can't WAIT to rub that Buddha belly next week!!

Jessica said...

You look great Carissa! Can't wait to see you! Also, can't wait for the 20 week appt. to hear your news!