It has been a great week of celebrating!
On Thursday, I turned the BIG 3-0! 30 isn't so bad!
I still feel young:)
Eric and I spent the evening together going out for supper
and doing a little shopping.
Eric also surprised me with a new camera for my birthday.
(And Christmas, my next birthday, etc...you get the point)
It is the camera I have been wanting for a long time!
It will be great for when the baby arrives!
It will be great for when the baby arrives!
A perfect birthday!
...
...
As I turned 30, I was also entering into my
30th week of pregnancy!
We are officially 3/4 of the way to meeting our new little guy.
Less than 10 weeks to go. Woo hoo!
I am sure these 10 weeks will go as quickly
as the last 30 weeks have!
Reaching 30 weeks was a great gift for my 30th!
...................................................................
Last weekend Eric, Robyn, and Courtney
threw me a 30th birthday party!
It was so much fun.
We did supper and bowling at the Monticello bowling alley.
It was great to get together with friends for a night of fun!
Thank you to everyone for coming out to help me celebrate.
Some pictures of the fun night!
Some pictures of the fun night!
I think 30 is going to be the best year yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment