12 weeks goes by fast when you are having fun!
It was back to work for mama and off to daycare for Cohen.
The 1st day of daycare was a success for Cohen!
He was a good baby giving lots of smiles and taking a 3 hour nap.
We are very thankful to have two friends doing daycare for us.
A big thanks to Cecilie and Jody.
My 1st day back at work was good too!
It was hard leaving my little guy!
But Kristin (my teaching partner), the kids at school,
and my other co-workers made it a bit easier!
By 3:45 I was ready to get home and see Cohen!
It will take a while to get use to leaving Cohen each morning
but I have the summer to look forward to
when we can hang out all day!
We continue the daycare search for next fall...
if you know of anyone let me know:)

1 comment:
Oh my! He is soo cute... I think he looks just like his daddy in this picture. Hope work is going well for you. I always thought it was kind of nice to get back into the "real world", though leaving your babe every day sucks. Hope to see the Little Mister again soon!
Post a Comment