Friday, March 11, 2011

Our Little Guy Gets Baptized

We celebrated Cohen's baptism this past Sunday.
It was a really nice day with family!
Unfortunately Cohen wasn't feeling the best.
He came down with croup the day before the baptism.
He was prescribed a steroid to make him feel better.
Our doctor warned us that it may make him "irritable."
Well...he was a bit irratible:)
He cried through the entire baptism and church service.
He also cried throughout most of the afternoon.
Poor little guy!
...
Here is our handsome little guy all dressed up for baptism!

A nice family pic!

Cohen's godparents:
Jesse and Jeremy
Erin and Josh

Cohen being blessed!

After church we had everyone over for lunch.
We spent the afternoon hanging out!
I caught this cute picture of Madi and Carter.
I couldn't resist putting it on the blog.
It looks like love at first sight:)
Thank you to everyone for helping us celebrate
Cohen's special day!
Thank you for all of the gifts for Cohen!






3 comments:

The Remme's said...

OH my gosh love at first sight! haha

Everything Eckhoff said...

LOVE the picture=) It was a very nice day and I am glad that Cohen is feeling better! Love you guys!

Kristing said...

Cute outfit! Hehe
I love the pic of Mady and Carter!