Time for another monthly update....
I think I say it every month,
but each and everyday is so much fun with him!
He is always doing something new;
something that makes us smile.
I knew they were coming soon.
He has 2 teeth on the bottom and working on more.
He is eating lots of veggies, fruits,
and even some table foods.
His favorite veggies are green beans and squash.
His favorite fruits are bananas and Hawaiian Delight.
He loves ice cream:)
Cohen holds his own bottles and sippy cups now!!
He is rolling around like crazy.
He is working hard to get up on his hands and knees.
Crawling soon? Maybe another month yet!
He has learned to dance.
He bobs his head to the music...so cute!
Cohen loves going for wagon rides,
swimming in his pool, and swinging.
He loves being outside!!!!
Cohen spends much of his time as a naked baby.
He would prefer it that way!
He is eating frozen watermelon from auntie Missy here!
Yummy!!!
Well another month passes by!
Until next month...



1 comment:
He just keeps getting cuter! Is that possible?
Post a Comment