Thursday, August 4, 2011

My new adventure

I am beginning a new journey as an

independant consultant for the company Thirty-One.

Thirty-One is a company that offers

trendy and affodable purses, totes, and accesories.

Super cute stuff!!!

...

I was introduced to the company in April when my

team teaching partner invited me to her party.

At the time, I had 3 or 4 other parties

I had been invited to and all I could think was

"another party to go to."

Well, let me tell you...I am sure glad I went!

I immediately fell in love with the products!

My team teaching partner became a consultant

early on this summer and after seeing her passion

for the products as well as all the fun she is having,

I decided I wanted to give it a try too!

...

I signed up to be a consultant last week.

So far I have three parties booked

and a few others in the works.

Check out what Thirty-One has to offer...



The new fall kit...

Just a few of the items they offer.

(And they offer them in many other patterns too)


Here are some of the bags I got for myself

from the Spring/Summer line.

I love them!

Eric and Cohen also have bags:)

...

I am very excited to be a consultant for Thirty-One!

If anyone is interested in having a party, let me know!

I would love to do a party for you.



No comments: