Oh man!
My last monthly update on the little guy
before he turns 1!
I have to say I am a little sad!
I have said it before and I will say it again...
Time goes too fast!!! SLOW DOWN!!
...
Cohen impresses us with new things everyday!
Let's see...
~ Cohen does "so big"
~ He claps his hands when we say "yay"
~ He says "uh -oh"
~ He says ma-ma, da-da, and ball
~He knows sign language for "more" and "all done"
~ He knows what a piggy says
(his face is priceless when making the piggy sound)
~ He now knows how to shake his head no.
Yeah...great!?!? Everything is no with a big smile!
~ He can stand for a few seconds before falling to the floor.
He is crawling around like a maniac
and is always getting into things that he shouldn't be.
Yep...he is growing fast!
My last monthly update on the little guy
before he turns 1!
I have to say I am a little sad!
I have said it before and I will say it again...
Time goes too fast!!! SLOW DOWN!!
...
Cohen impresses us with new things everyday!
Let's see...
~ Cohen does "so big"
~ He claps his hands when we say "yay"
~ He says "uh -oh"
~ He says ma-ma, da-da, and ball
~He knows sign language for "more" and "all done"
~ He knows what a piggy says
(his face is priceless when making the piggy sound)
~ He now knows how to shake his head no.
Yeah...great!?!? Everything is no with a big smile!
~ He can stand for a few seconds before falling to the floor.
He is crawling around like a maniac
and is always getting into things that he shouldn't be.
Yep...he is growing fast!
He was having fun being tickled by daddy to try and keep him on the couch for pictures.
the sign ended up on his back!
Cohen loves his little police vehicle
that his cousin Carter borrowed him.
He drives it everyday!
Oh and did I mention he loves to do somersaults?
He can't quite make it all the way over yet.
Maybe next month!
...
Well next month is a big month!
Stay tuned for his 1 year update.
Cohen loves his little police vehiclethat his cousin Carter borrowed him.
He drives it everyday!
Oh and did I mention he loves to do somersaults?He can't quite make it all the way over yet.
Maybe next month!
...
Well next month is a big month!
Stay tuned for his 1 year update.

1 comment:
hahaha love the pics!
Post a Comment