Cohen is quite the little turkey!
He has found a new spot to play under...the tree.
We have not put any presents under the tree yet
(partly because we don't want him to get into them
and partly because I have not had time to wrap them.)
This gives him free rein to crawl under the tree.
One night I caught him crawling under the tree
playing with his bat and ball.
When he realized I was watching he thought
it was fun to hide behind the couch.
He has found a new spot to play under...the tree.
We have not put any presents under the tree yet
(partly because we don't want him to get into them
and partly because I have not had time to wrap them.)
This gives him free rein to crawl under the tree.
One night I caught him crawling under the tree
playing with his bat and ball.
When he realized I was watching he thought
it was fun to hide behind the couch.




No comments:
Post a Comment