Friday, February 17, 2012

15 months

15 months old!
I feel like I was just doing Cohen's 1 year posting
and now here I am already doing his 15 month post.
Cohen has been growing like a little weed
and constantly changing!
Cohen's stats:
Weight: 23 lbs. 10 oz. (61%)
Height: 31 3/4 inches (69%)
Head: 49 cm (94%) Yep...he still has a big squish:)
...
What has Cohen been up to?!
Well...he is quite the little talker/noise maker.
Cohen has a good little vocabulary going.
He says mama, daddy, tractor, Chase, Sasha,
ball, hi, bye-bye, please, thank-you, this,
and attempts at many others.
He also makes a lot of animals sounds.
He says: moo (cow), woof (dog), bock-bock (chicken),
rrrrr (lion), who-who (monkey), baa (sheep),
chooo-chooo (train), rrrrrrnnnn (tractor),
not to mention his famous pig noise.
...
Cohen has also become a little stinker!
He climbs on everything!
We have found him standing on top of the toilet
looking out the window.
And I don't mean the top of the toilet seat,
I mean the very top of the toilet.
He loves to jump on the bed.
He runs, jumps, dances, and does circles!
He is a busy boy.
Busy, but so much fun!
He is not as cooperative for picture taking:)
As you can see with these pictures
we have become creative to get him to sit
for pictures.
He loves to purposely run away from me
anytime my camera comes out.
He is a smart little bugger!

And a little bugger that we absolutely love!!

No comments: