Monday, April 16, 2012

What is this thing?!?

This post is for all my friends and family that
have gotten a good laugh about my blanket before.
For those of you that don't know about my blanket...
I have a blanket that I have had since I was a
little girl that I continue to sleep with.
Over the years it has become
a bit tattered and worn :)
...
Cohen found the blanket one day and I couldn't resist
taking a few pictures of him with it.
The facial expressions pretty much tell it all!
...
And now you can really see the shape of my blanket :)
What is this thing mom?!
I am stuck...get it off me!
Ohhhh...now I know what it is!
A blanket!!
A little snuggle time with his mama's blanket...HA!

2 comments:

Marco Family said...

poor thing

Heidi Myhre said...

Hahahahaha!!! I can't believe how tattered it's gotten. Poor blankie. Give it a scratch for me :)