Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall at the Chap's

Happy Fall! 
Oh...how I love this time of year!
From the beautiful colors, to the crisp air,
to my yummy smelling fall candles...
I just love fall!
This year we had a pumpkin patch at our place
and we got tons of pumpkins.
I decided to get creative this year
with some of them!
 I found Eric's wheelbarrow, got some straw,
found some cool pumpkins, and added in some
flowers I got as a gift from a student!
The FALL sign I added to the front of it
 tied it together nicely.
Thanks Whimsy Green for the cute sign!
I love how this turned out!
 A few more of our pumpkins
and some corn stalks
to decorate the front porch.
Cohen got his very own pumpkin
with his name in it.
Eric etched in his name when the pumpkin
first started growing. 
Pretty cool!
 Cohen helped me put all the pumkins
in the wheelbarrow.
He liked the white one!
 Adjusting the corn
 Pretending to push the wheelbarrow!
 Here are some more of the pumpkins we picked
from our patch last weekend.
We have been busy delivering pumpkins!
Cohen was a good helper loading them up yesterday.
...
Ah...yes! 
Fall is here!

No comments: