We gave our bedroom and bathroom
a makeover a few weeks ago.
After 6 years with the green and cream color scheme,
it was time for something new!
I was ready to go with something bright and crisp.
We decided to go pretty neutral and went with gray.
Our bedroom before...
And after...
I am missing a mirror on the right wall
that still needs to be painted.
And I haven't found curtains that I love yet.
Another view from before...
And after...
I have one other wall decoration to put on that left
side of the wall.
Need to order it yet!
Need to order it yet!
A picture of our shelf
Our bathroom was also green.
I couldn't find a before picture.
So here is the after...
Nice and bright!
We love how our rooms turned out!
So does Cohen...
he loves hanging out on our bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment