We are so excited for baby #2!
"Baby Chap" is due to arrive November 20th.
He/She will have a birthdate quite close to their big brother.
Cohen and baby will be almost exactly 3 years apart.
Baby Chap is about 15 weeks right now.
At our 12 week appointment baby looked healthy
and growing right on track.
Baby's heartbeat was 147 BPM.
Cohen's heartbeat at 12 weeks was 153 BPM...so quite similar.
I have been feeling decent.
I felt quite blah from weeks 7-12.
Not much of an appetite and just not feeling up to par.
I was also extremely tired!
And at 15 weeks I still can't kick the tired feeling.
I suppose that is because I have a little rugrat
to chase around now.
We are thrilled for our new addition to the family!
We will keep you updated as we go through
the next 20+ weeks.
Can't wait for November!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment