Tuesday, July 9, 2013

It's a girl!

We are having a girl! 
YAY!
Our little lady is doing great!
She had a heartbeat of 152 BPM.
She was measuring right on track at exactly 20 weeks.
She is measuring a little smaller then Cohen.
At my 20 week ultrasound with Cohen
he measured 21 weeks and 3 days.
This little girl might be a little more of a peanut.
 
I have been feeling great.
I have gotten my energy back and am not sooo tired!
I have been feeling her movements since about 16 weeks.
She is pretty active in the evening.
It is so fun to feel her moving around.
 
 
 A belly shot at 20 weeks...
We feel blessed to be given both a boy and a girl!
 
I have gotten to go and do a little girl shopping.
SO.MUCH.FUN!
And dangerous...there is so many cute things for girls!
 
We are definitely going to love this little lady!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

Jill :)

Rachel said...

We are so excited for you guys! Bring on the pink. :)