I am so excited that we have FINALLY
completed Brynlee's baby room!
Her room has been a work in progress for quite some time.
I was waiting to add a few finishing touches
before posting pictures of her room.
So here it is...
Brynlee's room which I absolutely love!
This fall my parents came out and painted her room.
I wanted a lighter aqua color.
Finding the perfect color aqua was difficult!
We bought paint which we thought was aqua
but it turned out to be a mint green on the wall.
It was not pretty!
So back to the store to try again.
We definitely got an aqua color this time around.
A little bright but I really like it.
One of the finishing touches we added this weekend.
A wall decal above her crib...it really added to the room!
A picture of the room at a glance.
Brynlee's crib and name decal.
The book corner...
Love the bird pictures for her room.
So happy with how her room turned out.
I hope she loves it as much as I do :)
2 comments:
So cute!!
Looks great!! I love all of the touches you have added since I saw it the first time! Nice work momma. I'm sure Brynlee loves it too. :)
Post a Comment