Thursday, March 20, 2014

4 months old

This little lady turned 4 months last week.
She is a growing girl!
She weighed in at 14 lb. 1 oz. (47th percentile)
She is quite tall for her size...  25 1/4 inches (80th percentile)
And her head is 42 cm (86th percentile)  
What can I say?!  
My children have big brains :)

I think we are going to have a brown-eyed
and brown haired little girl!  
At her appt. last week, 
the nurse said that she has never seen a baby's 
eyes this brown at such a young age.  
They are definitely brown.
I love it!

Brynlee is doing more and more each day.
Her biggest milestone...rolling!
She has started rolling from her back to belly.
And she is so close to rolling from her belly to back.
She talks, coos, and yells all of the time.
She likes the nuk,
but she likes her hands even more.
I think she might be a thumb sucker?!
I am trying to prevent that but she just keeps sticking
that darn thing back in her mouth.
I was a thumb sucker.  Could it be hereditary?!
She does quite well on her belly now.
She is liking tummy time more and more.
She is holding her head up really well.
She loves to hold her rattles and try to shake them.
She is giggling out loud.  One of my favorite things!
She has such a cute giggle.  

She is doing well with sleeping.
She was sleeping through the night for quite a while.
Currently, she is getting up once a night 
for a quick feeding.
Nothing to bad!!

The doctor diagnosed Brylee with a touch of torticollis.  
Torticollis is when babies don't move their head
both ways causing their neck muscles to tighten.
We are working to get her to turn her head both ways.

A few 4 month pictures of Brynlee
Always a finger or hand in her mouth.
So serious!
She is such a good baby!
So easy, laid back, and independent.
We have such a sweet little girl.

No comments: