Sunday, June 1, 2014

We Love Cheyann!

This past Friday was our last day with Cheyann.  
Cheyann came on board in December to watch our kiddos
until the end of the school year.
She has been absolutely wonderful!

Transition is hard so I was a little worried
about how Cohen would do with a new babysitter.
He adjusted pretty quickly
and really adores Cheyann.
And Brynlee just loves Cheyann!
She is a fun-loving, caring person who
took great care of our kiddos.
And for that we are so very thankful!

Cheyann will be looking to find herself 
a more permanent job in the teaching field.
Selfishly, I hope I can get her a job with me 
at the elementary school :)  
We will miss her dearly but wish her the very best!
 Cheyann and Brynlee
 Cohen and his cheesy smile!
All the kiddos with Cheyann!

We will miss you Cheyann!!!  

No comments: