Wow~11 months!
It is so hard to believe that this will be my last post
before this little girl turns one.
I never knew time could go so fast.
I honestly feel like it was just yesterday that I was pregnant
and waiting for her to arrive.
I really just want to freeze this time
because before long she won't be my baby anymore!
Brynlee is such a sweetie!
She is such a happy, smiley, sweet little girl.
I can't say enough about what a great baby she has been.
She is constantly doing new things these days.
Her latest achievement is walking!
Yep...she is walking.
Each day she walks more and more.
She can walk from one side of a room to the other now.
Since she has started moving a lot,
she has become a little more mischievous :)
She is becoming more vocal as well.
She says ma-ma, da-da, and uh-oh.
Brynlee does "so big," and
claps when we say "yay."
She loves chasing her big brother around
and bugging him.
Brynlee can crawl up the stairs now.
She is a maniac!
She eats like no little baby I have ever seen!
She out eats Cohen every night.
She may even out eat myself and Eric.
She loves all foods.
In fact, I don't know of one food she doesn't like.
Brynlee is on the move constantly.
Picture takin has become very difficult for her mommy!
She had a little yogurt melt in her mouth
when I way trying to take this picture.
Of course it was the one that she gave a super cute smile!
She is done with pictures!
And trying to avoid the camera at all cost!
Oh...I love this little girl!
She lights up my life.
She makes me smile each and everyday.
Stop growing up baby girl!
I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment