We spent the weekend at the Waterpark of America
with the Remme clan.
It was a weekend filled with fun times!
The kids ran and ran and ran!
As I write this blog (at 8:55 pm),
they have been out cold for 2 hours already!
My two little sweet peas in the water!
Before going to the waterpark,
we made a stop at Cabela's.
The kids were absolutely amazed with all of the animals.
It was a fun stop to make for them.
Brynlee was enjoying the ride as we got to the hotel.
Playing peek with Uncle Josh!
To the water we go!
Cohen just loved all of the water slides and climbing things!
Brynlee was pretty unsure most of the time.
LOVE this picture of the kids going down a slide together!
She loved the slides.
All the kiddos ready to swim!
A cute one of the three kiddos!
Again...Brynlee not quite sure what to think.
Enjoying every moment in the water!!
We had such a great weekend!
Now I need to go to bed!
I am exhausted!
I am exhausted!




No comments:
Post a Comment