Merry Christmas!
I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas!
I know we sure did.
We thoroughly enjoyed our family time together.
On Christmas Eve we spent the day at Josh and Erin's.
It was such a fun and relaxing day.
The kids did lots of playing and the adults
enjoyed visiting and catching up.
Erin decorated the house beautifully and
made a delicious meal for all of us.
On Christmas Day we spent the day with the Chap's.
Again, another lovely, peaceful and fun day!
We had yummy food and had a blast playing games.
The "hit" game was Pie Face.
Here are a few pictures from our Christmas...
Brynlee is in the "cheese face" stage.
So it is hard to get a good picture with her. haha!
A picture of all the Remme grandchildren.
Daddy's boy!
We don't do many pictures anymore
so I am loving this picture of me and Erin!
The kids table
Wrapping paper fight!
The kids opening presents from Santa!
Grandma Carol and the kiddos.
It was great to have a visit from her on Christmas Eve Eve. :)
Fun with the Pie Face game!
Cohen escaped getting the whip cream in the face.
Parker got nailed a few times :)
And so did Jack.
So much fun!
Another Christmas is in the books!
362 days until next Christmas.
I love Christmas!
And can't wait for next year.
I look forward to celebrating our 1st Christmas
I look forward to celebrating our 1st Christmas
in our new house next year!!!!
Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment