Yesterday we took a family trip
to Disney on Ice!
It was quite the trip :)
Let's just put it this way...
Cohen really enjoyed it
and Brynlee didn't see much of it.
Brynlee is constantly on the go
and Disney on Ice didn't slow her down.
She sat and watched for about 20 minutes.
After that she was done.
She was ready to run and play and dance.
So her and I spent much of the show
in the concession area where she could run.
She doesn't like to be confined
and so sitting in a chair was not happening.
I think she enjoyed what she saw
but after that she was ready to party. Haha!
Cohen and Eric got to enjoy the show.
I think the next time we will leave Brynlee at home :)
Needless to say, this was the only picture I got.
I was hoping to get a few pictures
at Disney on Ice but again she wouldn't sit
long enough to get a picture.
Even though it was a little crazy,
we still had a fun day together!
No comments:
Post a Comment