Sunday, April 17, 2016

No more "Nookers"

Well, I think it is safe to say the Brynlee is officially
done with her "nookers."  
Three weeks ago (on Easter)
we decided it was time to get rid of the nuk.
It wasn't an easy fight as she LOVED her nuk
but she DID it!
It took her a couple weeks,
but she no longer asks for her "nookers."
She is back to sleeping normal
and seems to be doing quite okay without it.

For me, it was probably as hard or harder
to have her give up that nuk.
Knowing that this is our last baby
keeping her a baby forever seems okay to me :)  
But...I know this is the best for her!
She was so darn attached to that nuk
so the longer it went on the harder it would get.
 This is the last picture of her on Easter with her "nookers."  

A couple other pictures with her "nookers."  

I am proud of her for giving it up!  
She is growing too fast!!  

No comments: