Well, I think it is safe to say that this little girl
is officially potty trained!
Yay! Yippie! Yahoo!
This has been quite a journey getting her trained.
Going way back to last fall,
she showed interest and was going a couple times a day.
I didn't push real hard for her to potty train
at that time and so she eventually stopped going.
We started working at it again early this summer.
She is quite the independent and stubborn little thing.
So...some days were good and others were not.
Some days she wanted to wear undies and others
she refused and would only wear a diaper.
She definitely knew how it all worked but it was
a matter of if she wanted to or not.
Then one day a couple weeks ago,
she decided to put on undies and was accident free all day.
From then on it has been pretty smooth sailing.
She has had a couple accidents but for the most part
she has been able to get to the potty every time!
Again...Yay! Yippie! Yahoo!
The 1st couple of days we were training
we hauled the potty chair everywhere with us.
She peed in the back of the car on the potty chair
a few times. :)
When we 1st started training,
I had to bribe her to sit on the potty chair.
I had to bribe her to sit on the potty chair.
So she got to play my phone.
Thankfully she doesn't need that anymore.
She always wants to do it herself!
"Mom, don't watch."
"Mom, you can leave,"
"Mom, I don't need your help."
INDEPENDENT LADY!
We are just thrilled to check off one more milestone!
Great job Brynlee!
We are proud of you!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment