Well...the Chap's have not had a lot of excitement in the last couple weeks. However, I have been getting some flack (Heidi) for not updating my blog:)
Life is pretty relaxed and low key for Eric and I right now. We are really enjoying not being crazy busy!!!
I am thrilled to be in my final class for my master's program. I have finished with my master's paper. I am on the downhill slide. Finish my class...then onto putting my portfolio together. I plan to present my paper/portfolio in March!!!! YAY!!!
Eric has been busy helping out family. Eric's dad and step mom recently purchased a new home. Eric along with the rest of the Chap crew has been hard at work painting and cleaning the house. Eric has also started helping my brother and Erin with their basement. In one day, Eric, Josh, and my dad had the basement walls framed. Eric...he is such a handy man! Gotta love him for that.
This Friday we look forward to having the Baker nieces and nephews over for the night. That will be a night of fun for Eric and I!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love it, Claire!! Thanks, you just made my day!! :) Miss you.
As too the Baker kids are excited. You will forsure have the little ones. Manda is going to pep band. And I have to decide if Josh's grounding doesnt include your house. He is really hoping it doesnt.
I was also wondering when the heck you were going to update, but since I don't have a blog I didn't feel I could complain :)
We missed you last Saturday and hope to see you soon!
I would say it's about time, but I didn't even SEE that you updated. It must have been SO LONG since you have, that I just refuse to check it anymore :) JK
Love ya
R
BTW - I don't think HEIDI should be one to talk - she updates her site like maybe once every other month!!! Hee hee
Post a Comment