Sunday, January 4, 2009

Meeting Baby Donovan

We have a new addition to our family of friends! Gina and Tim had a beautiful baby boy, Donovan Scott, on December 14.

Darcy, Rachel, and I made the trip to Milwaukee on Thursday. We stayed with Darcy's parents near Milwaukee. Gina and baby Donovan came and spent Friday night with us. Alyssa also came up from Chicago.


Rach, Darcy, and I made a plan to use a timer in order to stay on time for getting turns to hold the baby. I got to hold Donovan first since I drove:) YAY! He is so precious. Just a little bundle of joy! We spent the whole day ooohhhing over Donovan! He is just so darn cute. For a little bit while Donovan slept, we played some games and enjoyed a yummy meal that Julie made us.



Being with Donovan made me want to have a little one in our house all the more! Hopefully someday soon!
It was great to see the girls as always! And it was amazing to meet little Donovan!

No comments: