Well, I have been keeping this secret for way too long! I am excited to announce the Josh and Erin will be having a baby in September. Eric and I are excited that we get to be an aunt and uncle to another adorable baby! YAY!!
Erin and Josh told us the news about a month ago so you can only imagine how badly this has been killng me to not say anything! Here is how they told us the news...
Erin had her first Dr. appt. on Tuesday and heard a very healthy heartbeat! So now I have the thumbs up to spread the good news:) She is 11 weeks and 2 days today.
This is the first Remme baby so their is a lot of excitement among our family! It will be a lot of fun to have a baby in the Remme family!
4 comments:
That is awesome news. Tell Josh and Erin congratulations from the Eckhoff family.
YAY Claire!! How fun. Your parents must be so excited! :)
CONGRATS!!!!
Post a Comment