Sunday, February 8, 2009

Time For An Update

Since Eric and I didn't have much going on this last week, I thought I would change the blog up a bit. Give it a different look.

Eric is headed to Fargo for work this week. He will leave early tomorrow morning and be back late Thursday night. They plan to work 4 ten hour days this week. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they won't run into any bad weather along the way...Ice Storm Warning for tomorrow...Nice!

Feel free to give me a call or stop out this week as I will be on my own. I am not quite sure what I will do with my time. Probably work on more master's stuff. Fun!

1 comment:

Heidi Myhre said...

Hi Claire!
I like the new look to your blog. :) It's been a REALLY long time since we've talked! I'll try to call you this afternoon. Hopefully we can catch up one of these days, huh?!