Sunday, April 26, 2009

A weekend with the family

Eric and I spent much of our weekend hanging with the Chap family! It was a fun and relaxing weekend.

Friday night we spent the evening at Eric's dads eating pork chops and lounging in the living room watching Monsters Inc. While we were there Tina asked me to be a personal attendant in her wedding! I am so excited to be a part of her and Nathan's special day! Nathan and Tina also asked Eric to be in the wedding.

Saturday I spent the day at the Eckhoff's watching Nick and Madi while the girls went dress shopping for Tina's dress and the bridesmaid dresses.

On Sunday we went to the Baker's to surprise Amanda for her birthday! The whole family and her friends were there to surprise her. And what a surprise it was!! Happy Birthday Amanda!












1 comment:

Heidi Myhre said...

I keep checking for a new post, Claire! Hopefully we can talk again soon. Have a fabulous weekend. :)