I have been trying to find something to post about for some time now...
It just seems like our lives are not all that exciting compared to everyone else's right now.
Let's see...things to look forward to for me...
~ The end of the school year is wrapping up.
~ Gardening
~ Meeting up with high school girlfriends over Memorial Day.
~ Weekend in Mankato with my college girls.
~ Winstock
~ SUMMER!!!!!
Things Eric is looking forward to...
~ Doing a little fishing.
~ Celebrating his 30th birthday :)
~ Gardening
Well, that is about it! Hopefully I will have something fun to blog about someday soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ummm little disappointed that sanding our basement this weekend isn't on Eric's looking forward to list...haha jk...I'm sure he is very ready to not come to our house for a long time after the basement is finished :) at least when it is done you guys can just come over all the time and the boys can drink beers and not work :) love ya!
Yes, and where on the list is probably getting to see my best friend Heidi?? Why isn't THAT on the list?! :) I guess I'll forgive you. xoxo
Sometimes life is more enjoyable when you don't have a "to do" list on a daily basis. Enjoy it because someday you won't remember the last time you were bored=) You can add the Eckhoff's to the list...we are always up to a visit. Love Ya!!!
Post a Comment