Thursday, July 9, 2009

Chase and Sasha get a bath

Eric and I gave the dogs their first bath of the summer last week. We try to give the dogs a few baths each summer to keep them clean. The reason for this bath was much needed...
I take the dogs for a walk everyday and the dogs love to explore. Well each time Chase likes to venture into the cow pasture. Dogs have this odd fascination with rolling in cow poop. Well...so does Chase. About once a year Chase makes an attempt for the poo. Chase decided to take a dive into the cow poop that day. So none the less to say...we thought it was a perfect time for a bath.

Sasha was a little ticked off at Chase because that meant she had to get a bath too! The dogs aren't too fond of getting sprayed down:)

After Sasha's bath she shook and rolled in the grass for about 10 mns. She just doesn't like to be wet. Pretty cute!




2 comments:

Marco Family said...

Payton would die if I gave him a bath! I would be wrestling a 140 pound dog and he would win!!

The Remme's said...

hehe cuuute!! They look like they are a little more cooperative than the lily doggy.