Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Harley weekend

Eric and I enjoyed a weekend of riding on the Harley! On Saturday we had a trip planned to go east toward Stillwater. We had a whole crew going with...Eric's sister and finace Nathan, Nathan's brother Jean, Eric's mom, Eric's uncle, and a few buddies.
Our trip was amazing! We made several stops along the way at different tourist spots. We made it all the way to Osceola, WI before turning back. The roundtrip on Saturday was about 200 miles.
A pit stop at a restaraunt in Wisconsin. You can smoke in the bars here...so crazy to see that!


A pit stop at the Joint in Minneapolis...A really cool bar
On Sunday we went for a second run. This time we headed to the west. We went through so many towns that I had never been through. And I found so many towns that I always wondered where they were because you ALWAYS see their schools getting canceled in the winter due to snow...well now I know. They are in the middle on nowhere!
It was the perfect day for a bike ride! We put on over 200 miles on Sunday as well.
The best part about this trip was the sunglasses tan I got! The sun has given me a permanent pair of sunglasses! NICE!!!! I look like a freak:)



2 comments:

Heidi Myhre said...

Claire,
You are one sexy biker babe. Seriously, you are. How fun :)

Marco Family said...

looks like a blast!