My good friend and team teaching partner at school
have had the opportunity to share in our pregnancies together!
Kristin has been a huge help to me during my pregnancy.
She has been there for all my questions, concerns, and excitements!
...
Last week we got together and thought it would be fun
to take a picture of our growing bellies.
Kristin is much closer to the end...
she was 37 weeks last Friday
I was 19 weeks last Friday
We are excactly 18 weeks apart!
...
She is expecting her little girl to arrive at the end of July!
I can't wait to find out what we are having.
Kristin's little girl will either have a little friend to play with
or a little boyfriend:)
Doesn't she look great!
Can't wait to meet you Baby Girl Glur!
2 comments:
I can't wait to meet her either!!! These past few days have been miserable...she can come anytime.
you two are super cute! Kristin looks fabulous....she barely looks like she is 37 weeks! love the bumps!
Post a Comment