Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's A Boy!!!

Today was the big day!
We found out we are having a baby BOY!!!
...
Everything is looking great!
His heartbeat was 148 BPM.
He is still measuring a little big.
He is measuring at 21w and 3d.
...
Our little guy is quite to mover.
He was squirming around throughout the whole ultrasound.
I thought I had been feeling the baby quite a bit
and this ultrasound definitely confirmed that!
...
Here is a picture of our little man!

And here is a picture of me at 20 weeks as I continue to grow!

I am still feeling great!
Hopefully that continues throughout the rest of the pregnancy.

YAY! for a baby BOY!!



4 comments:

The Remme's said...

YAY!!!! Carter is one happy boy....he gets a boy cousin to play with!! they will be best friends!!

Jessica said...

Super congrats on the baby boy! We can't wait to meet him! We are so happy for you! How exciting!

The Luebkers

Heidi Myhre said...

WoooHoooooooo, Claire! Now you can really get that nursery ready, huh? So many fun times ahead for you and Eric. YAY!!

Marco Family said...

SOOOO excited for you both!!!! Boys ROCK!!!