37 weeks...
We have made it another week!
We had our weekly appt. yesterday
and we are moving right along.
Baby Chap is measuring right on at 37 weeks.
His heartbeat remains in the 130's.
We made a tiny bit of progress...
1 cm dilated and 70% effaced.
My blood pressure still remains the same as well.
I will continue to monitor my blood pressure
to be sure it doesn't go up any further.
...
I believe he is getting me ready for having very little sleep:)
He continues to push on my ribs everynight.
I find myself up about 2 to 3 times a night
to get him to go back down!
No contractions yet...maybe by next week?!?
2 comments:
Looking good, Claire! You're getting sooo close.
So how can you get any cuter! CONGRATS Carissa! I hope you and baby are feeling well.Tell Daddy to be hello as well.
Post a Comment