It has been a busy couple of weeks!
I have lots of blogging to catch up on.
We will start with some of Cohen's 6 month pictures!

LOVE this one!






The pictures turned out very nice!
It is so fun to get pics for Cohen!
Next milestones pics will be 1 year.
I don't even want to think about that yet...
as far as I am concerned he can stay this age forever!
I love the age he is at now...so fun!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh your blog makeover is ADORABLE! It made me want a fresh new look to ours too :) See you tomorrow!!
Adorable, Claire! You have one handsome little guy... I just want to kiss his cheeks. Love the new blog too :)
Cohen, you are getting so big! Can't wait to see you at Music class next week! Love, the first pic with the blue eys and blue shirt! Precious!
Post a Comment