Cohen is 7 months old today!
I feel like just yesterday
I was writing his 6 month blog.
Before we know it, I will be writing his 1 year blog:(
Oh my!
I feel like Cohen has changed a lot in the last month.
He seems so much more grown up to me.
His personality is just incredible!
He is sooooo happy!
He talks and tells us stories like crazy.
He is always smiling and give us lots of little laughs.
We have to work REALLY hard to get
a belly laugh from him though.
Cohen has mastered sitting now!
He loves to sit under his jungle gym
and play with toys.
He also loves his jumper and exersaucer.
Cohen doesn't seem real interested
in rolling or crawling.
Honestly, I think he may walk before crawling.
He wants to stand! And he is STRONG!
Cohen has successfully made the
change over to formula.
He loves his bottles, oatmeal, and veggies!
Next week we are starting fruits...woo hoo!
I have said it before, but I feel confident that
Cohen will have a tooth by next month.
I am pretty sure I can see one breaking through the
gums as I type this.
Cohen and I are spending the summer together
going for walks, reading books, and playing with toys.
We are even taking a music class together.
There is nothing better than spending the day
with my little boy!



1 comment:
He looks different from just three weeks ago!
Post a Comment