Sunday, July 29, 2012

Another wedding celebration!

I celebrated with a great friend
this weekend as she said "I do!"
Angie...my dear friend from college
got married on Lake Bemidji...
Oh so beautiful! 
It was an outdoor wedding and couldn't
have been a more perfect day.
Angie was absolutely stunning!
 An adorable photo of the lovely couple!
 And the bride!
 Rachel and I were Angie's personal attendants.
We had a wonderful time pampering the bride!
 Me, Heidi, and Rachel
And a picture of all four of us!
Old roomies...great friends!
It was so fun for the four of us
to be back together again!
It isn't often that we get to see each other,
as we all live quite a ways away from one another.
So you can only imagine the fun we had!
It was a spectacular weekend with wonderful friends!
Love you girls!

And congratulations to Dean and Angie!
Woot woot!!

No comments: