Monday, July 9, 2012

Vegas getaway

Last week this mama got to getaway...
to Vegas!!!
In celebration of my friend Katie's wedding,
we spent a girls weekend hanging out in Vegas.
It was a highly anticipated trip.
I love Vegas and it has been quite some time
since I have been able to enjoy GIRL time.
We stayed at the Flamingo hotel
which had a fabulous pool
 (which is where we spent much of our vaca.)
We also went to some fun restaurants, a piano bar,
and a Cirque Du Soleil show! 
I highly recommend going to a Cirque show
if you ever visit Vegas. 
Awesome!
And of course I got some time in at the casino too:)
The weather was crazy...
about 105 to 107 degrees everyday!

 All of the ladies that went on the trip!

 Hanging out at the Piano Bar
 Lunch at the Candy Factory
Me and the beautiful bride-to-be!

It was an amazing trip!
Fun had by all!!!

...
Katie ties the knot this weekend to Russ!
Can't wait to celebrate their big day!

No comments: