Wednesday, December 12, 2012

All ready for Christmas...

The Chap household is all ready for Christmas!
Last weekend we set up the Christmas trees
and put up the decorations around the house.
Cohen was a good little helper...well sort of :)
He tried to help by bringing me the
ornaments for the trees.
He also attempted to hang them on the trees
but couldn't quite get them to stay.
After we had the tree all set up he found
a new spot to hang out...
 Cohen found another new hiding spot...
in the Christmas tree box.
 Here are a couple of pictures of him
checking out the lights
and hanging up the ornaments.

 We put up one tree one night
and one tree the next night.
Here he is putting up his ornaments
on the tree downstairs.
 Last year we got an adorable picture of Cohen
tangled up in lights.
Well I wanted to make it a tradition to get a picture
with him in the lights but he wasn't for it :)
I tried to get him in just his diaper and the lights
but he screamed.
The pictures I got didn't turn out real well so....
We settled for his clothes and a candy cane.
He has a mind of his own!
Still cute!
I got all of our Christmas presents bought today.
Now just to wrap them up!
We are ready for Christmas!

No comments: