Thursday, December 20, 2012

No more nookie

Well I think it is safe to say
Cohen is officially "nookie free!"
Tonight marks the two week mark since we
have been without his nuk. 
Cutting the nuk out of Cohen's life was one
I wasn't sure I wanted to tackle
but as he grew to like it more and more each day,
I knew it was time to get rid of it!
...
We have a new friend at daycare.
William is the new baby at daycare
and he was a huge help in getting rid of the nuk.
We put all of Cohen's nuks in a baggie
and gave them to Baby William.
We told him that Baby William needed the nookies.
I was quite surprised that he handed them
over to him so easily.
...
The transition without a nuk went quite well!
The first night was a little rocky but once we got
past the first night it has been smooth sailing.
He has asked for it a few times
but never cried or got mad about not having it.
To be honest, I think it was harder for this mama
then it was for Cohen.
Taking the nuk away was just one more sign
that Cohen is growing up and FAST!
...
A few precious pictures with Cohen
and his beloved nuk!
 
 Love this one...so precious!
 And this one cracks me up...
trying to be a Harley dude,
yet has a nuk in his mouth...hehe!
 Another favorite picture of Cohen!
And a more recent one....
as you can see he isn't sucking on it,
just holding it in his mouth.
...
I am happy Cohen is done with the nuk!
Now on to the next task...
potty training!

No comments: