Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mission Complete

We officially have a potty trained little boy!
As of the 1st week of May,
Cohen has been wearing underwear with no accidents!
...
Cohen went potty for the 1st time on a potty chair
last June at 19 months.
Of course we knew that was a fluke and
wouldn't be that easy.
He went off and on from last summer
until about Christmas time very inconsistently.
After Christmas he really started taking interest
in underwear and going on the "potty."
It wasn't until April though that it really clicked.
One day he just didn't want to wear diapers anymore.
I attribute a lot of his interest in potty training
to his little buddies at daycare who were also
learning to use the potty chair.
It helped him to see his little friends doing it!
...
I hate to say this because nothing is ever "easy," but...
potty training was not as hard as I had thought it would be.
Yay! 
 Here he is in his "big boy" undies.
Reading a magazine...just like his dad!
 
Keep up the great work buddy!!!

No comments: