Most boys love to splash in puddles, find mud, and get dirty!
Well...Cohen is no different!
I think he attracts puddles and mud.
He would wear his mud boots everyday if I let him.
This sequence of pictures will explain
his love for puddles and mud!
(And notice he has his mud boots on. How convenient!)
1) Cohen has found a mud puddle!
2) Checking out the mud puddle.
3.) Hey mom...look a mud puddle!
4.) I am going to just try out my mud boots a little...
5.) Or maybe a lot!
Water and mud that go above his mud boots...sweet!
6.) And now I think I will swing through the puddle.
7.) DONE!
And then he was finished playing in the mud puddle.
Soaked with water and mud...but a huge smile on his face.
The simple things that can be so much fun!
Gotta love it!
1 comment:
LOVE it!
Post a Comment