Friday, August 16, 2013

A shower for Baby Faulstick

Oh how we love babies! 
And my good friend Liz is due
with her first baby in September.
Last weekend we had a baby shower to honor
her and Baby Faulstick!
She got lots of really great things that will help
when the babe arrives.
It amazes me that even in the three years
 since I have had Cohen
 things have been changed and updated a ton.
 
Here is the ADORABLE mama-to-be!
 A little belly picture of me and Liz.
Liz is 35 weeks and I am 25 weeks in this picture.
 My good friend Rach!
 Gina, Liz, and Darcy
 All of my beautiful college girls!
 And my high school besties!
It was such a fun weekend because I got to see
both my high school friends and college friends!!!
How often does that happen?!
It was a weekend full of fun and laughter!
Oh how I love them.
 
Can't wait to meet Baby Faulstick in September!!!

No comments: