Saying good-bye to a friend is never easy!
Over the last two years not only has Cohen
made wonderful buddies at daycare,
but I have made a wonderful friend as well.
We had to say good-bye this week to the Karlgaard family.
They are starting a new chapter in their lives
as they move to a different community
to take on new teaching jobs.
They have been a wonderful family in our lives
and have been some of Cohen's first friends.
They will be so dearly missed!
Friends come and go throughout our lives,
but these are friends we will never forget!
All of Cohen's pals...
William, Kenzie, Sophia, Jacob, and Cohen
Taking a trip down memory lane!
They have been together since babies...
A year later...
A picture as they become toddlers...
And our most recent pictures from this week!
Sophia and William...
Cohen will miss seeing you at daycare this year!
He looked forward to playing with you each and everyday!
Christine...
I will miss our friendship that we made over the last few years.
I will miss our friendship that we made over the last few years.
You are one of the sweetest and most genuine people I know.
You are a wonderful friend!
Best of luck to the Karlgaard family!
We hope your new adventures take you to wonderful places.
We will miss you!
Come back and visit us often!


No comments:
Post a Comment