Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A Buzz Light Year Halloween

We had one happy little boy this year for Halloween!
The last two years Cohen has disliked his costumes
and refused to wear them.
This year he had his heart set on Buzz Light Year.
I figured I would let him dress up the way he wanted to
in hopes that he would keep the costume on this year!
And he did!
He absolutely loved the costume.
In fact he still wears it around the house everyday.
 Here is Buzz Light Year himself!
 We got together with the whole Chap crew
to see everyone's costumes.
They had fun running around in their costumes
and playing with each other.
 I love this one of Izzy and Cohen!
 A picture of Eric and Buzz.
 Me and Buzz!
So glad he actually enjoyed Halloween this year!
And he made an awfully cute Buzz Light Year!!

No comments: