Brynlee has arrived!
We have been BUSY since this little beauty made her debut.
I am a little behind in posts but I had some time this afternoon
so I thought I would try and give an update.
This sweet little lady arrived on November 13th at 8:00 pm.
She weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long.
She is an absolute sweetheart and is an amazing baby!
Brynlee arrived a week early at 39 weeks.
I was induced with her because I was experiencing
high blood pressure and some preeclampsia symptoms.
We checked into the hospital bright and early on the 13th.
The St. Cloud Hospital has recently remodeled
and added on to their hospital.
So....we got a pretty sweet room!
We watched the sunrise from our room which had
windows from floor to ceiling and overlooked the river.
It was beautiful!
We began Pitocin at about 8:15 and my doctor
broke my water about 9:30 that morning.
The rest of the morning was very slow.
Eric and Erin kept me company and tried
their best to entertain me with their sweet dancing skills
and lovely singing voices :)
I didn't make a ton of progress all morning and into
the early afternoon.
By about 3:30 I was feeling a little uncomfortable
but was only dilated to a 3.
I decided to get my epidural in hopes that it would
speed the process up a bit.
I got checked again at about 5 and had dilated to 4 cm.
By the time I got my epidural and check again at 6
I was at 6 cm. Progress was starting to be made!!
It was a good epidural!
Once I got that epidural, I felt nothing. It was great :)
I went from a 6 at 6:00 pm to a 10 at 7:30 pm.
She was ready to come out and meet us!
I began pushing at 7:42 pm and she arrived at 8 pm.
She came quickly and easily!
I can be completely honest and say it was an easy labor.
I feel very fortunate for that.
Our beautiful little girl!
Brynlee and her mommy and daddy
shortly after she arrived.
All snuggled up!
Getting ready to go home.
This little lady is all buckled up
and ready to see her big brother.
Daddy and Cohen snuggling with Brynlee.
More snuggle time!
Brynlee's first bath...she didn't like it!
Big brother and little sister
Brynlee is a great baby so far!
She sleeps most of the day and wakes up to be fed.
And does that routine all over again.
She cries very rarely.
We just love snuggling up this little cutie!
We are so blessed!
Thank you to everyone for all the well wishes,
visits, food deliveries, and gifts.
Everyone has been so wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment